Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the numbers are in-Day 56

Pam's Numbers
Day 1
Weight 146.6
BF % 33.3
Chest 36.5
Waist 34.75
Hips 41.5
R Thigh 24.75
L Thigh 24.75
R Bicep 13.0
L Bicep 12.75

Day 56
Weight 139.0-->-7.6 pounds
BF % 29.3-->-4
Chest 35.25-->-1.25 inches
Waist 33.25-->-1.5 inches
Hips 40.25 -->-1.25 inches
R Thigh 24.5-->-.25 inches
L Thigh 24.25 -->-.25 inches
R Bicep 12.75 -->-.25 inches
L Bicep 12.25 -->-.5 inches

Totals
Inches lost-->5.25 inches
Fat lost---> 8 pounds

And here are my 60 day pictures. Maybe I'll get Matt to do a side by side comparison, but I don't have access to the pictures right now. :)





Matt's Numbers
Day 1
Weight 137.2
BF % 5%
Chest 35
Waist 30
Hips 35.5
R Thigh 19.5
L Thigh 19
R Bicep 11.5
L Bicep 11.25

Day 60
Weight 143.2-->+6
BF % 5 % --> <->
Chest 36 ---->+1
Waist 31.25----->+1.25
Hips 36.25---->+.75
R Thigh 20.375 --->+.875
L Thigh 20---->+1
R Bicep 11.75--->+.25
L Bicep 12---->+.5
Totals
Inches Gained---->5.625 (or 5 5/8)

And here are Matt's 60 day pictures. I can really tell a difference!







No comments:

Post a Comment