Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 90-P90X is done?

Seriously? Can it be done? At least Round 1, that is. I'm kinda excited, but I also don't know what I'm going to do with myself for this week off. I can't imagine not working out tomorrow. That's just too weird. I'm really excited to post my results. Are you ready for this????? Well, here goes:


I'm actually really excited to see how much further I can go. Right now my motivation is pretty low, but I'm swamped with school, and I know that by next Thursday I'll be soooo ready to bring it! I just know that it is 100% possible to live your life the way you want and still get the results I've gotten. Its just that you have to change how you want to live your life. Now, THAT is change I can believe in!!! :)

Today is my official rest day, and I've been enjoying it. I'm still sticking to my diet, and that's what makes me feel so great! That, and the great numbers I pulled this morning. I'm really proud of myself. Hopefully Matt will work on my pictures and I can get them posted sometime today or tomorrow.

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment