Today was another butt kicking exercise. Last night we did Legs & Back, which was tough. But it has totally paid off. My legs are starting to look really good. Kenpo was fun, of course. It is still probably my favorite exercise out of all of them. Today I noticed something weird- my breasts have shrunk. In a totally good way. They no longer sag. I think that is awesome, and a totally unexpected result of this workout program.
I look at other people and think-gee, anyone could get into shape. I know the direction I was headed, and how much harder it would have been if I was further along that path. But I was able to change my life around, and now it is almost a game to see how much more I can lose/gain. Because while I'm losing body fat and weight, I'm actually gaining so much more. I'm gaining strength, endurance, confidence, and tone. I haven't looked this good, well, ever. I'm not exaggerating. I also haven't felt this good ever. And anyone can do it! There's no secret formula. Ok, well, there is. But it isn't secret. Exercise, eat right, get plenty of rest, and your body will take care of itself. One thing I've realized is that there is no right way to exercise. Just burn the calories, and your body will thank you. I'm glad we're doing the P90X though. Because I'm getting stronger in all the right places. This is the first year ever that I've been excited for swim suit season. Not that I've been shy in the past. I've put on a bikini every year for the past 5 or 6 years. But this year I'm excited to walk on the beach and show off my new body. I might even have to get a new suit. My old one was from my honeymoon, and I'm definitely smaller now than I was then. Even though stress had made me lose quite a bit right before....
Anyways, I should get some homework done. I'm teaching a couple lessons at school today. We'll see how that goes.
More later,
Pam
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment