Our scale has this feature where it will tell you what you "metabolic age" is, it does some magic calculations and comes up with the equivalent age that your metabolism is running at. Well I have always loved that feature because my metabolism has always been read as that of a 12 year old (which is as low as the scale will go).
But Pam has always hated it, it has told her that she has the metabolism of a 29 - 30something year old. Today was an awesome day, the scale finally told her that she has a metabolic age of a 26 year old, which is way exciting because she is 27 =) I told her that she is looking like she is 26 and getting younger every day. She is just looking spectacular.
About P90X, it has been great, it continues to be great. Every morning I continue to think, I should be lazy and not work out, but I keep going. Its easy to keep going because the results are amazing, and the plan is so easy to follow!!! Anyways I gotta go convince Pam to east breakfast now =)
-Matt
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually, babe, my metabolic age in the past has been as high as 50 years old, and is usually more in the upper 30s, lower 40s. I felt like such an old woman. Until this morning, when my metabolic age was less than my actual age for the first time ever! How cool is that?
ReplyDelete