I was so sad to have to do Kenpo alone today. That's one of my favorite exercises to do with Matt. All the kicking and punching are really fun. I set the alarm this morning *gasp* I know. I ended up getting up at around 7:30, so I was done with the workout by 8:30. Can you believe it? It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I had a 4 page paper to get done, along with some other BS homework to do. Actually, that was part of it. The other part was that I wanted to prove to myself (and Matt) that I could actually do it myself. I think I've been proving that a lot lately. In fact, yesterday, Matt and I did Legs and Back, and didn't have time for Abs before he had to go to work. I picked a good time in the afternoon, after lunch, and did Denise Austin's Power Yoga/Pilates, which was an extra hour of abs. Then I did Ab Ripper X, which was insane after all that. So I got an extra hour of workout in this week. Are you proud of me? I am proud of myself, which in the end is probably all I can ask for.
Oh, and btw, I'm wearing pants right now that I bought for myself in between my Junior and Senior year of high school (I know, I know, why do I still have pants that old? Well, they're cute, and I actually didn't get a lot of use out of them. I grew out of them pretty quickly. Oh, and they were pretty expensive. I bought them in Alaska that summer). Anyways, they look great, I think. I'll have Matt give the final verdict when I get home this evening, if he's still awake. Tuesdays are not my favorite; getting home after 10:30pm sucks, especially if I haven't seen Matt since Monday morning. *sigh* Evening classes.
Ok, well, must get the rest of my BS homework done. Then head for class. I feel pretty great today, I feel like I look cute. My new haircut (just like my old one) is awesome!
TTYL!
Pam
PS. Matt better get some butt kicking Kenpo done this evening, or there will be punishment involved :)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment