Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 82!!

Ok, so I haven't worked out yet today, but I thought I would give a quick update before I head off to school. Yesterday, day 81, was Yoga, and I did it myself at home while Matt did it at work. Day 80 was Back and Biceps, and I worked so hard on that exercise, knowing it would be the last one this round. My biceps are still sore today! Plyo on Friday was butt kicking! Holy cow! We were both sweating up a storm. It will be a completely different experience working out in the summer...

Speaking of summer, I'm already looking forward to Round 2. So far (since I measured myself for the Helm Health Challenge) I have lost almost 9 1/2 inches. (!!) It is hard to believe. But yesterday, when I put on a pair of jeans that used to fit me really well, I notices that the waist is way too big for me.

Oh, and the new sports bra I bought on Saturday is awesome! It works really well, is really supportive. Totally worth the money.

After school today I'm going to do the workout. I think it is legs and back. Oh, boy. I hope I'm ready for that. Give my arms a break, anyways, right?

Sorry the updates aren't coming too quickly. I kind of got off track, especially with going to London for a week. I'm just glad that I didn't gain any weight. I never thougth I would get down to 135 pounds again. Ever. I'm excited to see what round 2 will bring. Oh, and since we still have a week and a half of round 1, who knows what will happen.

I almost forgot. I'm running a 5K on Saturday. Eek! I am not sure how that will go. It has been a long time since I've run any distance. But I'll have a great time anyways.

Talk to you later. Gotta run.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment