Holy cow, can I say that this morning was really hard to get up, after doing Plyo last night. We got up at 4:15 this morning, so we would be done with our workout before I had to leave for my Praxis II exam. (Wish me luck on that one. I don't want to have to do it again.) I didn't hurt myself on the tricep exercise right off the bat this time, and I was able to complete the whole workout. It was amazing. Add in the Abs, which little by little I'm able to do more of, and I burned 472 calories. Can you believe that? That's more than Plyo yesterday. Crazy. Anyways, I'm feeling it tonight. Matt says it is time for bed, since we're going to get up early again. And again, for the next several months. Its good for me. I feel good when I wake up early. I just have to remind myself of that.
Oh,Matt found this cool tool online. It is a calorie counter. I can keep track of all the calories I consume. I put in a weight loss goal, and it pretty much told me that I'm eating the right number of calories right now to meet that goal. I'm kinda excited. I'll have to keep it up, along with this blog/journal. I think I can do it, even though school starts on Monday. Yeah for School!
~Pam
PS. My shoulders are sore, but my biceps sure look great today!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment