This morning we got up and did Legs and Back. Holy cow! I'm getting much better on my pullups, which is a relief. I feel like I'm getting closer to my goal. My arms are definitely more defined. My stomach doesn't seem to be making too much progress, but I think that will come eventually. There's a lot of fat there, so I have a lot of work to do. Abs today was brutal. I am getting stronger, but that almost makes me work even harder for it.
Day 18-Yoga. We didn't do yoga until about 7:30 pm last night. I guess the good thing about waiting until the end of the day to do yoga is that it is easy to fall asleep after, because you're so relaxed. I was able to do Plank position much better this time. I feel like I'm much stronger than last time I did it. I was able to reach through my leg and around my back for that twisting prayer pose thing. My flexibility is definitely increasing.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment