Ok, here's a catchup---
Day 14- rest day. That was Wednesday, and I was able to get a bunch of laundry done, work on dishes, and sweep and mop the floor. Very productive day, and I'm glad it was a rest so I could recover.
Day 15- Shoulders and Arms plus Abs. Holy cow. I'm much stronger than last week, because I am not sick. So this workout worked me out. I felt very strong after this workout. The Abs was challenging as usual, but I was able to do some of the wide leg sit ups, and also the v-up, roll ups. :)
Day 16-Today. Plyometrics. This is by far the hardest workout. I didn't burn as many calories as I did last time I did it, but I still felt like I had an awesome workout. I could see Matt working hard; he took his shirt off, and let me tell you! His abs, pecs, and back muscles were very defined this morning. Sometimes I have my doubts about my own muscles doing the same under my skin, but I know something is going on under there. My weight is still about the same, but my clothes are a little looser, so I know that my body is changing. Probably gaining muscle at the same rate as losing fat, or something like that. I need to be better about blogging. Now I'm going to have 3 blogs to keep up with, this one, my main blog, and the Helm Family Health Challenge blog. I'm excited about doing challenges with my siblings, and I hope a lot of us do it. If nothing else, I think me and Kate will do it :) Isn't that how it always ends up?
Ok, I'll write more later. I think it is Legs and Back tomorrow. That one is always a good workout. And next week....well that is the Recovery week. I can't believe that we're almost done with the third week! I'm so proud of myself and Matt, too!
~Pam
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment