this morning Pam was lagging behind and didn't bring it, so I ended up doing the Plyo workout on my own =( But it was still a good work out. So much jumping and moving from side to side, and squating and jumping. Anyways it was a very intense work out as usual. I was able to keep up with the DVD for the most part had to pause for water twice as I downed like 32 oz of water and 12 oz of recovery drink.
Now the recovery drink that Pam and I got is not the official P90X drink, but the key is the 4 to 1 carbs to protein ratio. So we found this stuff called Accelerade which is a little cheaper then the official one and are using it. I kinda like it because to get the same amount of carbs and protein as the official drink we have to drink 24 oz instead of 12 oz. So we end up drinking half of our recovery drink during the work out and half after it plus a protein bar (I talked about those in an earlier post mmm Muscle Milk protein bars or Cliff Builders Bars... both yummy!)
Anyways I am lucky because I have very little body fat I already can see some results even after just a week. But I feel really good to, a lot more core strength. Anyways this is going well so far, now that my vacation is over we are about to throw work and duty in to the mix and we will see how well that goes!!! eekk a little scare about that.
-Matt
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment