Saturday, January 3, 2009

Matt - I say Day 3 was tough!!

Okay, Day 3 of P90X, I wake up this morning to arms and abs that are still sore from two days ago, and now legs that are sore from yesterday. Turning off the alarm clock was and adventure in pain =) But it's all good pain, knowing that I am pushing myself really hard.

Today was Shoulders and Arms, and boy is it amazing the moves that you do. Let me tell you, with all of my friends that work out and know all these crazy moves, I would have thought I would known most of the moves. But no, it seems like they packed every crazy move that no one has ever heard of, but should be doing, in to these videos. You will be doing brand new moves, and stretches that you have never seen, but are the best of your life. How come the people in the gym aren't doing these? they are way better then anything I did while I worked out on deployment?

Additionally we finished of today with another Ab Ripper X, which is 16 minutes of pain. Surprisingly though, I was already able to do more of the reps, although I was in much greater burning then last time. I have never, ever seen such a complete ab work out before. Doing it every other day, is going to be killer!!

So in summary, I am super sore, but loving it. Must keep it up!!! Bring it!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment