Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31- Back and Biceps

Ok, so I realize I haven't blogged in quite a while. Yesterday, Matt came home from duty and was exhausted, so I ended up doing Plyo X by myself and burning 541 calories! This morning we did Back and Biceps together, and I burned 404 calories (with Ab Ripper X). My arms are pretty much dead.

One good thing about this week-we started to eat carbs again. It is so nice to have a BAGEL for breakfast, or a wrap tortilla for lunch. I feel like I have more energy. I think that is why I burned so many calories in Plyo last night-I was able to do more exercises than I could before.

Ok, well, Matt and I are going to hit the shower. If we keep this up, I'll be losing weight and feeling great in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment