Pam: Kenpo X. Lots of sweat. Burned 395 calories. Was pretty sore after, and then I started to not feel well. My throat hurt, my head hurt, I was really tired. I had to lay down and take a nap. I had my first meltdown. I hope it is my last. Thanks to Matt who took care of me and saved the day.
We had Beef and Broccoli with Miso Soup for dinner. It was yummy.
Matt: Worried about Pam. Think P90X is getting to her. She can only type. A couple words at a time. Must make sure her pulse is okay. Love lots!
hehe ok now that I am done teasing her, Kenpo (Ken-poe) is a form of self defense I guess? maybe. anyways it involves a lot of punching and blocking and kicking, you end up feeling like Jackie Chan after the work out. I mean it's pretty cool to pretend to grab someone then knee them in the chest, and the kick the attacker behind you... Well at least that is what I was picturing during the workout =)
I liked the amount of coordination that it required and the fast quick moves, was hard to keep up with the video but we did our best. Pam really isn't feeling well today but she was a trooper with just shy of 400 calories burned. We are both incredibly sore, but our bodies are getting used to it, so for the most part we get around just fine.
Tomorrow marks our first week down, and that is awesome, getting excited to have some big results.
Love,
Pam and Matt
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment