Monday, January 5, 2009

Matt - Day 5 Legs & Back & Abs & A lot of sweat

Ok, so here is the deal, today was tough. The leg work out was great, you don't use very many weights for this work out as trying to lift your body weight with one leg is generally tough enough. But in between all these leg squats and lifts and raises they decide to be kind to you and have you do pull ups "to rest the legs" haha!!! I defiantly pushed pause a couple of times during the work out to take a couple extra breaths because I needed it. I was so happy to reach the end and start the cool down, and the video went black, I was thrilled to be done... but I forgot... AB Ripper X!!! oh no how did I forget I have to do abs today?

I put my all in to the legs work out so doing the abs was super tough. The top two abs, I will look up what the scientific name for them is one day, but for now they are the top two, and they hurt bad!!! phew I was dieing, tried my best to keep up but feel a little bit short of what i did two days ago. But the burn was there and I persevered as best I could.

Well still going strong on the diet and pushing my self. I am supplementing the diet Pam is on with a couple more protein shakes throughout the day, trying to put on muscle is tough in this program (or so I have been told) but I will prove that I can do it!!!

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. And you sure did well today, babe! I'm proud of you. And I can't wait to see those two little muscles at the top of your abs start poking out :)

    ReplyDelete