Ok, toughest day so far. I was secretly glad when Matt let us sleep in just a little this morning, although I'm sure he won't let me get away with it again tomorrow. I could hardly move this morning. My abs were on fire, my legs were stiff, and my arms were sore from two days ago. We did "Arms and Shoulders" and I hurt my triceps on the first tricep exercise. There was a feeling like a knife shooting through both arms. Because of that, I took it a little easier for the rest of the exercises. Not that I didn't push myself; I just lowered the weight and upped the reps. Some of those moves were ridiculous, like the straight arm flys. Whew! Tough. And just when I thought it was over, there was a bonus round, and then Ab Ripper, once again. That is definitely the toughest 16 minutes of my life. I still can't do all the moves, or the reps, but for the second time doing it, I feel improvement. I was able to do more reps than last time for every exercise. I can't wait until the end of the program when I can keep up with the dvd.
Diet: Well, today was a little better. We had Chicken Scramble for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, and halibut with pesto for dinner. The pesto is going to be a favorite, I think. We didn't feel like we had to clean our plates today, which made me feel a little better, I think. Yesterday, I felt like I needed to eat everything, and I think I had a hard time digesting all the food. Matt says that we're eating about 1800 calories a day. But we're eating about twice as much food as I'm used to.
I finished up a month of birth control today, so we'll see how I'm feeling next week. Tomorrow is Yoga X, and I'm looking forward to it, even though I know it will be challenging. I love Yoga, so we'll see how much I like this one.
More tomorrow.
~Pam
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment