Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pam-Day Four:Yoga X

Ok, so Yoga came on a perfect day today. I really needed the lengthening and stretching that this challenging workout gave. I feel great today. Much better than the last 4 days. Energized and refreshed like never before. Enough to want to take a bike ride. Matt and I rode for about 5 and a half miles. When we hit 4 miles, Matt said, "wanna head home, or go for another mile?" To his surprise, and mine, I wanted to keep going. So we did. It felt nice to get out on our bikes again.

I've been talking to Penny, trying to convince her to do the Power 90 series. For about 50 bucks she could get it, and I think she could be really successful. I hope she does decide to do it. If she feels half as good as I do....However, I think she won't want to give up on the coffee, cigarettes, and alcohol. I wish she would see that giving up all that stuff will just 1. be cheaper, and 2. make her feel better. I feel so much better now that we're doing the diet. I feel like I'm eating a lot, but I think in the end that will only benefit me. I'm eating a lot fewer calories, just more food. I had a hard time eating the artichoke hearts today with lunch. But the soy sausage muffins this morning were particularly delicious. Tasted like real meat!

Anyways, feeling good about my decision. I'm glad we started this thing, and I'm glad we started it together.

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment