Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yesterday was Day 13!!! Kenpo X

So, we had to wake up yesterday at 3:30 in order to get our workout in. Holy cow! I think b/c I had done Kenpo once before, I was able to do the moves more than last time, and got a much better workout. However, I didn't burn as many calories as the last couple days, so I'm a little disappointed. I only hit 330 something calories. Also, since I had work from 8-12, then class from 420-950, I had a tough time getting all my food in for the day. I think I ended up with 1300 calories total for the day. I should have eaten a Special K bar for dinner, but I didn't think of that! So, I really didn't have dinner :( That wasn't so good. Then I got home late and had a hard time falling asleep (surprise, surprise). But I was able to talk to 4 sisters yesterday- Kate, Penny, Marie, Jill. It was a good day, with my first two classes starting. This is going to be challenging, especially when Matt has duty, but I think we can work it through.

Pam

PS. Today is Day 14 and I am taking a break. Sometimes I think day 14 is my favorite :) Just kidding. But it is good to let my body recover. I actually feel pretty good. I'm not exhausted, which is amazing. And I'm looking forward to getting laundry done and cleaning up a little bit around her this afternoon before I have to head to class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment