Monday, January 5, 2009

Pam-Day 5 {Another toughie}

Ok, so back and legs today, so why does that have to mean Abs, too? :) Just kidding. It was a great workout today. Really challenging, as all the workouts so far have been. There were a lot of pullups and my arms are feeling it. I'm challenging myself to do them without assistance, and I keep taking more and more weight off the chair as I go along. So today, I was only able to do 3-5, instead of my 7-8, but I worked my arms more today than last time. My goal is to be able to do 10 unassisted pull ups. I think I will be able to do it by the end of the 90. I can't believe 5 days have flown by. I think that we need to sit down and work up a schedule, that way I know exactly when I should go to bed every night and when to expect a workout. Unfortunately, Matt isn't sure of the duty section rotation yet...
So far, I haven't lost any weight. But I wasn't expecting to. I'm sticking to the diet, definitely not eating anything that isn't allowed. However, it is hard sometimes to eat all the food I'm supposed to. And I'm not a fan of Gazpacho, evidently. Hmmm...maybe we can add a _little_ bit of sugar to counteract the vinegar? We'll see.
Ok, another great day down, looking forward to Kenpo tomorrow. Oh, and the Abs today? Well, I was able to do all 25 of the Ins and Outs, the Crunchy Frogs are challenging, I can't do any of the Wide Leg Situps yet or the Oblique V-Up either. Those I have to work on. I WILL do it by the end. I guarantee it!

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment