Body Fat: Pam-33.3% Matt-5%
Weight (naked): Pam-146.6 Matt-137.2
Chest (nipple): Pam-36 1/2 Matt-35
Waist (BButton): Pam-34 3/4 Matt-30
Hips (widest): Pam-41 1/2 Matt-35 1/2
Right Thigh: Pam-24 3/4 Matt-19 1/2
Left Thigh: Pam-24 3/4 Matt-19
Right Arm: Pam-13 Matt-11 1/2
Left Arm: Pam-12 3/4 Matt-11 1/4
Then, we got dressed and began our first workout. Today was Chest and Back, with Ab Ripper X after. Holy cow! Chest and Back is a lot of pull-ups and push-ups. It was very challenging. And ARX is crazy! That is 16 minutes of pure ab hell! I feel very good right now. We had a recovery shake right after, it tasted like orange cream shake. And then I took a bath. I feel good right now. Very invigorated and energized. And relaxed, all at the same time.
Here are our before pictures. This is the last time I will look like this. EVER!!












Now it is off to make breakfast and lunch. Will write more later about how I feel.
~Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment