Stats
Workout time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
Time in zone: 54 minutes
Calories burned: 520-something
Can I just say, "Dang." Holy cow. This was a challenge. I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it. It was a lot of jumping. First of all, getting out of bed this morning was hard. My whole body was sore. But I felt better once I did get out of bed, and after the workout I feel great. Tired, sore, but great. It is 8:30 and we haven't had our breakfast yet, but we will soon, I'm sure. I think it is a shake, today. I feel like I ate too much food yesterday. I have never had to force myself to eat all the food on my plate before. I actually think that is the most challenging of all- eating all the food they expect us to. It is crazy. Anyways, tomorrow is "Legs and Back". Now that every part of my body is hurting, we'll see how tomorrow goes. It is exciting knowing that each time I do a video, I will get better. I already feel like I have some definition in my arms. But that might just be muscle swellage (sp?). Well, I think we'll watch a movie and take it easy today.
~Pam
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment