from http://www.weightloss-hq.biz/exercise-reviews/top-20-p90x-questions-answered-here.html
16. I'm not seeing results after 30 days, what am I doing wrong?
Have some Patience - As I stated before, most people quit after the first month - I know this because I've seen it on our P90X forums. They get frustrated because they diet and workout very hard for 30 days after years of neglecting their body!?? Come on people! You must have some patience! I see the first 30 days as the "adjusting" period. Your body is in "shock" mode. Some people start to get good results after 30 days, some don't change at all...it really depends on the person. I started to see significant results 2 weeks after the second month. Once you past the 30 days mark, this is when you need to kick it up and really push yourself hard.
17. I'm gaining weight, what's wrong!
This may happen to you in the first 30 days. Like I posted earlier, the first 30 days your body is in shock mode. The second month is when you'll start to lose weight.
Second order of business is to say that I am very, very lucky to have an extremely low body fat percentage. It makes seeing the changes very easy for me. But I hate people that think it's some gift or super metabolism, let me share my secret... I am always hungry, but when I eat, I eat just enough to give me an hour or two reprieve from the hunger, and my meals tend to be small. The other thing is that I am a 6' 2" male, that means I am taller then average and require more calories. So please just don't roll your eyes and think that I can eat anything, because I bet that I only eat half of what a normal American eats at a meal. Instead I snack constantly with somewhat lower calorie snacks. But anyways here is a little preview pic I took =)

I had just finished a work out, and am flexing, but it's still crazy for me to see my abs having so much definition. No amount of crunches would ever do that to my abs... it was P90X that is teaching them how to be real abs =)
Today was the Core Synergistics which a cardio intense workout. I enjoy it a lot because it is fast paced and HARD! tomorrow is Yoga, not sure when I am going to get it done as it is a long one. Anyways, more later, Bring it!
-Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment