Ok, I don't know why I thought it was legs and back yesterday. It was my fault that Matt didn't bring his resistance bands to duty, so he wasn't able to do the video. I ended up doing it in the afternoon, which was really weird. I got 2 phone calls during the workout, both Matts. I ended up calling my brother back after the workout. I didn't get a chance for an afternoon snack :( because I was working out in the afternoon, then I made dinner. I ate a little earlier than I'm used to, so I am kind of starving right now.
ANyways, about the workout-it was good. Tough. I upped my weight on a bunch of exercises, so I really challenged myself. And the ABS, well, all I can say is that I can do several of the "Wide Leg Sit ups" and I even got my legs off the ground with the Oblique v-ups. My body feels pretty good today. Lets see how it goes. I think we have Yoga today. It is very challenging, even though it is Yoga, which people think is relaxing....
:) Pam
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment