Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pam Day 25- Stretch X

Today was my first day with Stretch X. I'm impressed. It is a nice workout. I should have been doing it before now :) Also, for the first day we get to eat CARBS! I had a muffin for breakfast, along with fruit and milk. Then for lunch, there was a tuna salad burrito. Ooooh, yummy! I had almost forgotten how good that kind of food tastes.

So, I'm not quite seeing the results that Matt is, yet. But I'm keeping an open mind. I feel better, that is for sure. And I think that I have probably lost inches. My goal for this week's Helm Health Challenge is to brush my teeth 2x and floss 1x daily. My "I think I can" goal is to work out every day, even on the rest day. I haven't done that yet, and it will be hard for me to work out on Wednesday morning, but "I Think I Can" :)

This Rest Week hasn't been very restful, so far. A lot of cardio. Core Synergistics is probably the most challenging workout so far. And it is up again tomorrow. I'll be doing it with Matt when he gets off work in the afternoon.

Ok, another goal of mine is to keep blogging every day. I hope I can keep it up!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment