Friday, January 9, 2009

Pam-Day 9 Plyo

I can't believe it has been almost a week and a half since we started this. Yes, this morning I did not "bring it" but I was having trouble breathing. I still did my workout, just later in the day after my school meeting. It was really tough to exercise in the afternoon, and I will remember that when I don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning. Unfortunately, I have a considerable amount of body fat, and cannot see the results that Matt is seeing. But I know my body is changing. Today, doing Plyometrics, I was able to tell a difference from the last time I did it. It wasn't that it was easier, I was just able to do more of the exercises, and for longer. I have to modify a lot of the exercises, but I'm improving each time. I need to remember that my head cold almost goes away while I'm exercising, and to just do it! Right now, I'm exhausted, and thinking about the workout in the morning. I have a test early tomorrow, so we need to work out early. Really early. So, tomorrow is the test run for weekdays from here on out, I guess. I'm looking forward to shoulders and arms tomorrow, plus Abs. :) Gotta love Abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment